AUD/USD swing high

Well if you go back a couple of posts I told you where the AUD was headed. It took a few days to get there but you can clearly see how powerful my levels are. No they are not volume alone. However a few hundred pips more in profits.
     This is the benefit of taking trades from my levels. It offers you minimal downside while maxing out your profits. It isn't a 100% and from time to time I am wrong. However if you are patient and understand how market making works you can benefit. Like in Oil you could have jumped right in when I said I was going long or you could have waited for price to hit one of my levels. I waited until 47.12 area. Since then it has been heading higher.
      It comes down to how patient you are. I have a tendency to let price chop around in the areas I have defined before determining I am right or wrong. I am always looking for a big move. Always. You have to so that when you are wrong you are still way ahead of the game.
       You will note that I rarely trade the illiquid markets. I just don't bother with them because it is too easy for price to be manipulated. Not so with liquid markets. Anyway you can see the price action below and if you go back you know where I entered and where my stops were. Hope you enjoyed success.

No comments:

Post a Comment