Disruptive Technologies....

While I am not an expert by any stretch of the imagination on technology or coding I do know that there are many disruptive technologies coming that will allow us to feel a greater sense of comfort and stability. The people that would have you believe that they are all wrong are the same type of people that 500 years or more ago were putting scientists in towers to keep their smoke and mirrors story going at the cost of everyone. These blind and ignorant morons prevented societal advancement in the name of the Lord no less. How truly stupid can you be. Fostering ignorance and fear is to me the greatest crime of all. Like the markets if you believe that they are going to collapse well then go short. Maybe you will be right. As for me I learned my lesson by being wrong in 2010 and so I don't fight the trend.
       Great technologies like virtual reality, bioscience, tremendous transportation advances, medicine are all coming to us very soon. 3D printing, organ growth, cyber security, advanced learning (AI) and a host of other great advances will allow all our lives to experience a form or prosperity only dreamed about at one time. I suspect survival worries that have plagued society for tens of thousands of years will be a thing of the past. Personal gain will also be a thing of the past at some point. There will be no need for it.
       You can anchor yourself to the past or stay informed on all the new ways we will be doing things. The Singularity Hub is a good one and so is Kurzweil Blog. I highly recommend you read these articles. While I don't suspect it will be as rosy as the ultra positive people are suggesting it will be an incredible change.
      I mean I don't know about you but I would love to see the playing field equalized for all. Get rid of the financiers and their ponzi schemes. The ultra rich with so much money that it borders on insanity. The political idiots that try to manage our lives at a cost to everyone. All gone. Wouldn't that be nice? Where a child in Africa can merge with the cloud to learn incredible amounts of information in a fraction of the time and cost that we have now. Where students study material relevant to the advancement of mankind instead of wasting their time and money on useless, outdated, educational models.
       Of course there will be those that resist. That will fight to keep their power schemes until the bitter end. Those areas will fall in religion, politics and the military.
      My summary message is to not fear the future but to embrace it and to fight for your right to see a better world. An evolutionary change where history will show that at this point we made our jump to a type one society. It's a no brainer to me but attitude is everything. Invest in a bright future. Your bright future. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment