Finding An Entry Point

Well I found my entry point close to my level in Oil to ride the black goo higher. It bounced down to get some small stops but was forced back. I put bonds on here to help you get an idea of how wrong the talking heads were once again. Even big shots like Gross and Gundlach.
The 10 year which is the most liquid market in the world shows clearly that bonds are heading higher or lower depending on your chart. I said this a long time ago. About six to seven months to be exact. Somewhere around the same point I told you the Dollar was topping out and to go long the EUR/USD.
     At the time I was all alone. It's ok I am used to it which is why I usually catch the nice moves. The pattern in the 10 year clearly shows the market is going to probably 129 at least. I suspect that the range will be established here. Between 126 and 130 where it will stay for a long time.
        There might be a chance for you later in the day to get in around the 48.30 area in oil but wait and see.



No comments:

Post a Comment