NASDAQ Levels to Watch...

Some people charge a small fortune for giving advanced volume areas you need to watch. Well I just gave them to you free. Just look at the chart below and if you are a day trader or swing trader these are the most likely areas to watch. With CL (oil) blasting down heavily today I expect the indexes to perhaps follow suit in the not too distant future. I have been telling you NOT to load up on longs here for a while and well, with a three dollar move down we may yet see the 55 or 53 level again. I think the NQ more than any other index is poised for a move. You see the triangle is forming away from the top of the move. Not that this means a lot in stocks at the moment but it might just be the time to try your hand at a short. If you can get in at 6406 area wonderful however I see a move to the 6345 area or lower in the very near future. Perhaps as low as 6200. I am not one to pick tops or bottoms but this does indeed look promising. Your stop could be in the 6423 area.
      The 6413 to 17 looks great for a short if price moves back over the night to this area. The 6398 area is holding volume at the moment. Should price move beyond here I would look to get short in either scenario. During the open of the market I would look for price to eventually move down strongly. Once again as always look for the set up. See it before you enter.
       This could be the area of a much larger move down so watch carefully. Anyway I told you I was going to start helping you with your trades and I will. the 6417 area is a very powerful resistance at the moment so all things considered the index looks to be setting up for a nice short. I think the longs are trapped at the top. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment